What type of degrees do you need to become an lawyer

Bloomfield Hills, MI |

my name is desiraye and its a school project that i have to do and it akses me what type of degress do i have

most states require that you have a bachelors degree and then complete law school whereupon you are awarded a juris doctor degree..thereafter you have in most states to pass a bar examination after submitting your credentials to the bar so that they may investigate whether you are morally fit to practice law...

without a detailed review by a lawyer can all the issues raised in your question be appropriately addressed...nothing in this response should be construed as establishing a lawyer client relationship..the answers herein are for informational purposes and not to be construed as advice

In Michigan, you need to graduate from an accredited law school and pass the bar exam to be a lawyer. But your question was about degrees -- you need a bachelors degree in almost any field and from there, you can get into law school.