What type of businesses and how large businesses PRACTICALLY qualify for an L1 to start a new branch/affiliate in us?

Seattle, WA |

I know in law there is no requirement for the size and type of a business to qualify for an startup L1 visa ,but my question is what type of businesses and how large businesses PRACTICALLY qualify for an L1 to start a new branch/affiliate in us?
for ex. does a supermarket owner with 2 fulltime employees qualifies for an startup L1 too?
Residence and business are in mexico .

Generally, L-1, new office petition is relatively easy, and it can be any types of business. The new company in the U.S. does not have to be in the same business with the parent company.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

Thanks for the response ;Actually i've read about its legal conditions ,but i am asking in could my case be approved? as its only a supermarket with 2 e employees and it doesn't require a really strong manager or executive! I hope i've explained good enough what i mean .

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

It could, but it all depend on the quality of supporting documents which you present to USCIS.

Do you think you are able to qualify me? i have business records for 1 year and 1 month and a business plan to start another identhic one in us ,do you need some particular other doc?

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

I can't guarantee the result. If you wish to discuss, please give me a call. 832.247.6932