What type of businesses and how large businesses PRACTICALLY qualify for an L1 to start a new branch/affiliate in us?

Asked over 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

I know in law there is no requirement for the size and type of a business to qualify for an startup L1 visa ,but my question is what type of businesses and how large businesses PRACTICALLY qualify for an L1 to start a new branch/affiliate in us?
for ex. does a supermarket owner with 2 fulltime employees qualifies for an startup L1 too?
Residence and business are in mexico .

1. 1

Answered . Generally, L-1, new office petition is relatively easy, and it can be any types of business. The new company in the U.S. does not have to be in the same business with the parent company.