What type of attorney do I need to speak with about perjury and tampering with physical evidence regarding a KY State Cabinet?

Asked over 1 year ago - Louisville, KY

I have documentation for the above statements. Also included may be obstruction of justice and negligence. I am including a hyperlink about a decision by the Kentucky Supreme Court which directly pertains to my case. Thank you.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20130425...

1. Frank Mascagni III

2

Answered . You can seek advice from a criminal defense attorney in your area. www.kacdl.net

You can make an appointment with the Commonwealth Attorney's Office in your jurisdiction. In Louisville, KY the number is 502-595-2340 for a criminal prosecutor to review the facts.