What type of attorney do I need or what can I sue for

Asked about 1 year ago - Lake Havasu City, AZ

I went into safeway to buy milk and I was followed by two employees they then approached me telling me to leave the store. I asked for what they said I had been caught stealing soda a week ago and was told not to come back in the store. They again told me to exit I told them it was not me and they walked away giggling. I followed them yelling excuse me the one turned around abd said what can I help you with. I said a manager she said she was. I bought milk and left. I called her when I got home. She stated she thought I was the girl and shes sorry. There was no apology at the store. I then asked dont they have a picture whe said thats not their routine. I then told her I know the girl didnt have a messed up left eye like myself. She said she didnt know. I want to pursue this they harassed

1. Malosack Berjis

7

1

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about what they did to you. However, unfortunately, it does not sound like you have any grounds for a lawsuit against the store. (Most importantly, what were your damages as a result of this incident?)

2. Sean Michael Cichowski

4

1

Best Answer

Answered . You need damages to sue. There are no damages in these facts. Write a complaint to the store manager, regional manager, and email any executives whose emails you can find online.

Pro

4

Answered . Complain to store mgr

4. J Charles Ferrari

3

1

Answered . There is no suit you can win here.

5. Scott Douglas Camassar

2

1

Answered . Put a complaint in writing to the store and perhaps a company officer, but not worth suing over.