What type of attorney do I need; mental health, discrimination, civil rights, patient rights, harassment or health care law?

I know you need documentation and facts. I also know that any state and federal laws that were violated are prosecuted by either the county attorney of the county for which a person resides or the state atorney general. However, neither will seek punative and or civil damages on behalf of the plaintiff.I also realize that private practice attorneys are not in the business of providing their services for free, however some do voulentary services. Also one that will provide services on a percentage basces after an initial no up front fee consultation.

Minneapolis, MN -

Attorney Answers (2)

Christopher Edward Ezold

Christopher Edward Ezold

Health Care Lawyer - Bala Cynwyd, PA

Before I respond to your inquiry, I must state that we have not spoken, I have not reviewed the relevant documents and facts, and I do not represent you. Therefore, my discussion below is not a legal opinion, but is informational only. Finally, my discussion applies only to issues to which Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Federal law apply, unless otherwise specified.

That being said, you haven't described why you believe you need an attorney or have a claim; you have only described what you know about how attorneys charge. Your county bar association can likely point you to the right attorney based on your requirements. You should call their referral service.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact me at the below address(es) or telephone number.

/Christopher E. Ezold/
The Ezold Law Firm, P.C.
One Belmont Avenue,
Suite 501
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(610) 660-5585

Brian S Wayson

Brian S Wayson

Social Security Lawyers - Portland, OR

It seems you have answered your own question. You wrote, "a medical malpractice suit, of which I believe I have "l so I would suggest you consult with a medical malpractice / personal injury attorney.

Disclaimer Information on this site is provided by Brian Scott Wayson as general information, not legal advice,... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.