What type of attorney do I need; mental health, discrimination, civil rights, patient rights, harassment or health care law?

Minneapolis, MN |

I know you need documentation and facts. I also know that any state and federal laws that were violated are prosecuted by either the county attorney of the county for which a person resides or the state atorney general. However, neither will seek punative and or civil damages on behalf of the plaintiff.I also realize that private practice attorneys are not in the business of providing their services for free, however some do voulentary services.

Also one that will provide services on a percentage basces after an initial no up front fee consultation.

I am aware that I would have to had damages and would need to have a provable violation of the medical standard of care to have a medical malpractice suit, of which I believe I have

Before I respond to your inquiry, I must state that we have not spoken, I have not reviewed the relevant documents and facts, and I do not represent you. Therefore, my discussion below is not a legal opinion, but is informational only. Finally, my discussion applies only to issues to which Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Federal law apply, unless otherwise specified.

That being said, you haven't described why you believe you need an attorney or have a claim; you have only described what you know about how attorneys charge. Your county bar association can likely point you to the right attorney based on your requirements. You should call their referral service.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact me at the below address(es) or telephone number.

/Christopher E. Ezold/
The Ezold Law Firm, P.C.
One Belmont Avenue,
Suite 501
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(610) 660-5585
Cezold@Ezoldlaw.com
www.ezoldlaw.com

I have spoken with the Bar association and from my discussions with them, they only make certian type of referrals and suggested that I should use the yellow pages. To me it's more of a screening service. I have however recieved assistance from non profit attorneys, who under their guidelines are prohibited from taking on for profit cases, of which has been suggested for me to contact a private practice attorney. My attorneys who have helped me in the past professionally and personaly for years, have retired or passed away. Thats why I am using thios type of service for the first time

It seems you have answered your own question. You wrote, "a medical malpractice suit, of which I believe I have "l so I would suggest you consult with a medical malpractice / personal injury attorney.

Disclaimer Information on this site is provided by Brian Scott Wayson as general information, not legal advice, and use of this information does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about your specific situation, please call an attorney.

This answer was helpful in a general context. His suggestion has been a MAJOR,MAJOR problem for me. I know documentation, facts are extremly important. for which I have provided.in general as it relates to his suggestion and the statues that I have provided in asking my question. I have been underthe impression that answers recieved, I could contact the attorney answering the question. So far all of the attorneys that I have sent follow-up and seperate direct messages to have not responded directly to me except responding on this site, one of which I have found to be insluting.

Brian S Wayson

Brian S Wayson

If I knew a medical malpractice attorney in the Twin Cities I would a referral, but, alas, I do not.

State, local, and municipal law topics