What tuition assistance can I get?

Asked over 1 year ago - Richmond, VA

I have become disabled a year after I have started a Graduate program. I was initially an out-of-state student. At my current condition, it is difficult for me to pay out-of-state tuition. Can I get in-state tuition anyhow? What kind of financial assistance I can get for disability?

1. Eugene Andre Ahtirski

Pro

4

1

Answered . You really need to discuss the matter in detail with the financial guidance counselor at your school, as you are asking a very fact specific question that can only be answered with a full analysis of your individual circumstances.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Start by reveiwing the Code of Virginia regarding in-state eligibility at at http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000...

Next, see your school financial aid counselor.

3. Gerald Gregory Lutkenhaus

1

Answered . You claim to be disabled but at the same time you say want money to go to school. If you are under age 49 you will have to show for Social Security disability purposes that you cannot do "any" job in the national economy.