What to write on expiration date on form 485 relating my current USCIS status if I overstay my I94?

New Port Richey, FL |

In the 485 form they ask for adjustment of status, since im a visitor that overstay my I-94 I wrote ¨visitor AOS applicant¨, but what should I write when they ask expiration date? should I write the date my I94 expired? or the date my B1/B2 visa expires? or leave that in blank? what would be the best answer?

thank you so much
regards!!

You write the date your I-94 expired.

You should always answer all the questions honestly and accurately.

Marc Taylor, Esq.

www.usavisanow.com

Best answer is the truth!

I-94 date

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.