What to take with me to Biometric interview at USCIS office ? I have my driver's license and the letter i received from them

Asked almost 2 years ago - Tampa, FL

For the AOS based on marriage to USC Do i need to have my passport or marriage certificate or anything else besides the letter and my DL or ID ?

1. 3

Best Answer

Answered . Hi hope you are well. Take a valid id (be it your drivers license or passport) and the appointment letter. I always kid with my clients and tell them that your hands are also important to take. Seriously, just a valid ID and the appointment letter should do the trick. Take care and good luck!

2. 4

1

Answered . ID and appointment letter are sufficient.

3. 4

Answered . Both.

4. 2

Answered . Both are fine

5. 3

Answered . Bring your appointment letter, passport, Diverse License or ID if you have it and marriage certificate.