What to say at a sentencing hearing' for father???

Sutherland, NE |

my dad was painted as a crazy in court. there was alot of things about the case that was never told in court. do i bring up questions that i wish were asked in court or what do i say

1. You really should talk to your Father's lawyer about what needs to come next. She/He would be in better position to advise you.

2. My colleague is correct. Your father's attorney knows what the charges are and what went on in court which means that the attorney is in the best position to advise you on how to help your father.

I am a licensed attorney in the state of Nebraska. However, the advice I give here is not to be taken as legal advice. It is merely my opinion based on the limited information given. In order to assure that your legal rights are being properly represented I would always recommend going in for a consultation with an attorney to explain your case in detail and answer any questions the attorney might have.