What to put in question #16 in I-765 form?

Asked over 2 years ago - Schaumburg, IL

What shall I put in question #16 in I-765 form (Application For Employment Authorization)? I am filling it with other papers for getting green card through marriage. Currently I am on J1 visa. Thank you!

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Karen-Lee Pollak

    Contributor Level 19


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . you would file it under 274a.12 C9. C9 should be stated in the last parenthesis.

  2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . C(9) is the proper category, but a presence of an immigration attorney will make the submissions and completion of the case more efficient.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more
  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . I agree with my colleague.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  4. Neil Ian Fleischer

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . c9

    Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,837 answers this week

3,010 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,837 answers this week

3,010 attorneys answering