What to expect in the 1485 interview based on i360 approved?

Asked 8 months ago - New York, NY

I360 approved on march 2013, i485 filled on 2010 as a CU6 wife, first interview on april 2011 waiting for second interview.
i485 pending while waiting for second interview but on July 2011 left home and husband in Miami, due to all kid of abuses, ( at the time of marriage live with son but due to physical abuse i sent my son with his father toNew york so i did not include him in my i485) after leaving Filled i360in 2012 and got approved on March 2013, priority day was august 2013, after that approval of i360 I filed and i485 for my son but did not get any interview yet for me and but we got one for my son.
We live now in New York and his interview is going to be here, but my file is in new york where my i485 was filed.
What will my son be asked at the interview, are they going to ask him about the abuse?.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . Not much, really. Mostly I485 questions and issues associated with your arrival, criminal behavior, if any, and whatever immigration statuses you might have before.

2. Kelly Lynn Ryan

Answered . You should contact USCIS to determine whether you too have been scheduled for an interview. The I-485 interview revolves around admissibility or eligibility for residence. The officer will review immigration and criminal histories, the medical exam and all other areas of eligibility for residence. The officer is not allowed to go into the abuse or the details of the I-360.

Please note that this response is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship.