What to do with a hotel quest who made reservation with us one and a half years ago and now wants his money back?

Asked 4 months ago - Sonora, CA

Hotel quest made a reservation one and a half years ago, but says he did not make it and that he was not there. He wants $528 money back. We have 45 days any type of claim policy. Without him making this reservation, we would not have the info. of his credit card and expiration date. Am I obligated to give him money back? Why he is making a claim now and not sooner? We still have his reservation in our system, but we do not have any longer copy of his receipt. How should I handle the situation?

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . LOL Ignore him, he should have reversed the charges on the credit card. Let him sue you, if that is what he is going to do. I think it is all bs.