What to do when you know your lawyer and other lawyers and judge let a altered video be seen by everyone and used against me ?

Quincy, IL |

my lawyer forced me to take a deal on false information and didn't enforce the laws of the court what can i do

Your question is wildly incomplete. If you think you didn't receive adequate representation, you should consult with another lawyer. However, the chance that the judge, your lawyer and opposing counsel were out to get you is very unlikely.

It is impossible to answer your question. You allege a video was altered. In what way? What laws were not enforced? How were you forced to take a deal?

Uh, get the original video and show how it was "altered"?

This answer is provided under the Avvo.com “Terms and Conditions of Use” (“ToU”), particularly ¶9 which states that any information provided is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or any other attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. In particular, my answers and those of others are not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely solely upon Legal Information you obtain from this website or other resources which may be linked to an answer for informational purposes. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. The full Avvo ToU are set forth at http://www.avvo.com/support/terms . In addition, while similar legal principles often apply in many states, I am only licensed to practice in the State of New York and Federal Courts. Any general information I provide about non-New York laws should be checked with an attorney licensed to practice in your State. Lastly, New York State Court rules (22 NYCRR Part 1200, Rule 7.1) also require me to inform you that my answers and attorney profile posted on the Avvo.com site may be considered "attorney advertising" and that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome".