What to do when you hit someone on a bike a week ago, they are fine and no cops were called and now a lawyer office calls you?

Mesa, AZ |

Hit a guy riding a bike. He was fine and i thought we resolved the situation but now I get a message from Learner and Rowe to call about the incident. What do I do ? Should I call them or get advice from someone before?

If you were in your car when you hit him, pass the attorney letter on to your automobile insurer for further handling.

What if the insurance is in my Mothers name. The car is in mine but the insurance is in my mothers name? Also i do not have a license.... how do i handle it now? Thank you so much

Mark A Kille

Mark A Kille

If your mother gave you permission to drive, then her insurance company should accept coverage, despite you being unlicensed. Please be more careful on our roadways. You should not be driving without a valid license. Good luck.

You must immediately notify your auto insurance carrier. Your insurer will handle the claim. Do not talk to the other party's lawyers.

What if the insurance is in my Mothers name. The car is in mine but the insurance is in my mothers name? Also i do not have a license.... how do i handle it now? Thank you so much.

Contact your insurance company immediately and report the claim. If you do not have insurance, you should consult an attorney to advise you on how best to proceed. Do not give any statements or cooperate in any way with the lawyers for the bike rider.