Skip to main content

What to do when you hit someone on a bike a week ago, they are fine and no cops were called and now a lawyer office calls you?

Mesa, AZ |

Hit a guy riding a bike. He was fine and i thought we resolved the situation but now I get a message from Learner and Rowe to call about the incident. What do I do ? Should I call them or get advice from someone before?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. If you were in your car when you hit him, pass the attorney letter on to your automobile insurer for further handling.

  2. You must immediately notify your auto insurance carrier. Your insurer will handle the claim. Do not talk to the other party's lawyers.

  3. Contact your insurance company immediately and report the claim. If you do not have insurance, you should consult an attorney to advise you on how best to proceed. Do not give any statements or cooperate in any way with the lawyers for the bike rider.

    Good luck.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics