What to do when about to enter a hearing for D. V. restraining order, the respondent has retained attorney petitioner had

Asked about 2 years ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Previously consulted with and knows about the whole case? There are mail and phone , text to prove . Is that conflict of interest? What do I do?

1. Henry Lebensbaum

4

1

Answered . If you have consulted the lawyer that's representing the other party, or even some advice from this lawyer you should ask the court ordered five the court that there's a conflict of interest and that the other lawyer should not represent the other side. There are some exceptions to this conflict of interest.

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
    Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

2. Jay Bodzin

3

1

Answered . The court needs to be notified of this immediately. I strongly recommend you retain your own attorney to represent you in this matter. It is possible that your contact with this lawyer doesn't create a conflict of interest, but most likely you would have agreed to that if it were the case.

Please read the following notice: