What to do if someone P.O is covering for their Parolee?

New York, NY |

They don't choose to violate him, the person lied to the detective, and I'm trying to save him this order of protection. It seems as though his P.O is refusing to violate him when she has the proof to do so. What can I do?

There isn't much that you can do. It is up to the division of parole to determine who it is that they choose to violate. If there are new charges. Volved you can then go to the police or the District Attorney.

You can write the probation officer's supervisors or the Court. But be careful what you wish for. the VOP penalty may be worse than you want.

Let this go already. What will happen will happen!

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

Please don't add any information to my questions you are worse than NOT helpful. No need to add your information It will NEVER be used.