What to do if I returned to work, but was unable to stay because of pain, and my workers comp has not been reinstated?

Asked over 2 years ago - Lagrange, GA

I have been recieving workers comp,jus not since my attempt at new job

1. Thomas L. Holder

2

Answered . If you re on light duty and trying your job in Georgia, you have a 15 day trial work period. If you are unable to work for 15 days, your benefits should be immediately reinstated. If not, you will need an attorney to file a claim on your behalf for benefits to be reinstated.

2. W. Zachary Hendon Jr.

1

Answered . You will probably need to hire a workers' comp attorney to help you. This becomes fact intensive and rule intensive. There is the 15 day Rule that Tom discussed but you will need instruction for navigating it and not running afoul of hte rule.

3. Marilynn Mika Spencer

1

Answered . You posted the same question five times! Please look at my previous response here: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-to-do-if...