What to do at this on a g-325a ,Block 10 (This form is submitted in connection with an application for

my husband is filling g-325a for him self her never been migrated what do we do at this question ,Block 10 (This form is submitted in connection with an application for ,i applyd for him i-130 im a us citizen i got my citizenship in Egypt wen i was 3 years old so wen thay ask me citizenship nationality do i say Egypt

Usa, Mobile, AL -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

This is exactly what you say, I-130.

Lachezar Vanchev

Lachezar Vanchev

Immigration Attorney - Coral Springs, FL

If you are filing an I-130 application for your husband, both you and him have to fill out a G-325A. For your husband, if he was born in Egypt and is not a citizen of any other country, the answer is Egypt in Citizenship/Nationality on the G-325A for your husband. The answer in the G-325A for you is United States, if you are a US citizen.
In "Block 10" you checkmark Other and write I-130 application.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

I-130 Petition For Alien Relative.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

I-130