Skip to main content

What to do at this on a g-325a ,Block 10 (This form is submitted in connection with an application for

Usa, Mobile, AL |

my husband is filling g-325a for him self her never been migrated what do we do at this question ,Block 10 (This form is submitted in connection with an application for ,i applyd for him i-130 im a us citizen i got my citizenship in Egypt wen i was 3 years old so wen thay ask me citizenship nationality do i say Egypt

Attorney Answers 4

  1. This is exactly what you say, I-130.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

  2. I-130 Petition For Alien Relative.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

  3. I-130

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

  4. If you are filing an I-130 application for your husband, both you and him have to fill out a G-325A. For your husband, if he was born in Egypt and is not a citizen of any other country, the answer is Egypt in Citizenship/Nationality on the G-325A for your husband. The answer in the G-325A for you is United States, if you are a US citizen.
    In "Block 10" you checkmark Other and write I-130 application.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics