What tips should I know if I will sell or give my rights of my house to my future ex-husband?. am I going to incur in any cost?

Some tips to keep in mind if I want to buy or sell the rights to the house that I have with my future ex-husband in a divorce process? What could happen if we both want to keep the house and no one wants to sell their rights to the other part because it is not too much money?

1. The court could order it sold, or you too could bid against each other.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.