What this means? MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE FILED 10/14/2011 ORAL SET FOR 10/14/2011 AT 13:27 GRANTED DEFS

Asked over 2 years ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Someone that I know have court last week and they change his trial date and that was on his case,but I don't have any clue what is that. Anyone?

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

3

20

Answered . It sounds like someone requested a continuance and that oral argument is set for that court date and that the defendants motion was granted. However, it depends upon the further wording of the court and who the defendant is, I think you need more info to be sure or you could call the court, good luck and take care.

2. Peggy Ann Rowe-Linn

1

Answered . Howard is correct; however, you need to go to the Broward county courthouse and go to the criinal clerk's office. They will ask your friend for the case number and can look up the court order. You or your friend can obtain a copy for $1.