What takes place at a criminal bail revocation hearing in Tennessee? I want to know what evidence my defense just put on.

Asked over 1 year ago - Maryville, TN

I was out on bail for a drug charge for 17 months pending trial. The police sent another CI to my home, who I presumed was a friend of mine. 2 months later I am arrested. My bond was doubled the normal amount. 3 months later at my plea hearing I plead not guilty and my lawyer came to me with a ridiculous plea bargain from the DA. I told the court app attorney if that was the best they could do I needed to hire my own attorney. She told the DA I was going to hire another attorney to delay, DA filed a bond revocation. The DA waited exactly 4 months to file this motion and only did it after I hired a good attorney. I assumed the fact that I was out on bail at the time of the new charges is why my bond was doubled. What should I expect at this hearing? Does this happen a lot in Tennessee

1. Jennifer Lynn Honeycutt

1

Answered . Your version of the facts indicate that you are currently represented by an attorney. You would likely be better served, and receive more accurate answers to your questions, by consulting that attorney who is familiar with the specific circumstances surrounding your situation.

2. William Kevin Hodges

1

Answered . I agree. You have an attorney that you are paying for. They will provide the best answer.