What takes place at a criminal bail revocation hearing in Tennessee? I want to know what evidence my defense just put on.

Asked over 1 year ago - Maryville, TN

I was out on bail for a drug charge for 17 months pending trial. The police sent another CI to my home, who I presumed was a friend of mine. 2 months later I am arrested. My bond was doubled the normal amount. 3 months later at my plea hearing I plead not guilty and my lawyer came to me with a ridiculous plea bargain from the DA. I told the court app attorney if that was the best they could do I needed to hire my own attorney. She told the DA I was going to hire another attorney to delay, DA filed a bond revocation. The DA waited exactly 4 months to file this motion and only did it after I hired a good attorney. I assumed the fact that I was out on bail at the time of the new charges is why my bond was doubled. What should I expect at this hearing? Does this happen a lot in Tennessee

1. William Kevin Hodges

Answered . Ask the attorney you are paying for.

2. John M. Kaman

Pro

Answered . If you have a new attorney ask him.