What stock brokers handle 10b-5-1 PLANS

Asked over 1 year ago - Mamaroneck, NY

MY E-MAILL IS ALEXKR111@YAHOO.COM

1. Robert V Cornish Jr.

2

Answered . If you think a brokerage firm can simply create one of these with some pre-packaged forms, think again. You will need a good securities attorney to put things together and negotiate with your company's transfer agent (who in most cases handles such things).

2. Adam Troy Savett

2

Answered . Are you looking for someone to create a plan, or simply wondering what broker can handle trades in an existing plan?

If you need to create a plan, then you will need an experienced securities attorney.

If you need a broker to handle trades in an existing plan, then your plan likely has a chosen firm or broker to handle the administration of your plan. Look at the documents given to you by your firm with regard to your stock or option grants.

3. Pamela Koslyn

1

Answered . Don't post personally identifying things on this public Q&SA site. Please note, this is a legal Q&A site, and it's not for stock brokers.

If you're looking for a lawyer, use the "Find a Lawyer" function in your area of this site. If you're looking for a stock broker, this isn't the right site.