What specific local rule governs Settlement Conference Statement submitted to the daily settlement officer in ...

Los Angeles County Superior Court Divorce/Family Law cases

Sorry but this does not require you follow any rules just a well organized discussion.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

2. Go to the LA Superior court web site and look up the local rules. Rule 3.25 will give you the information you need. Subsection (b) has specific rules for settlement conferences.

3. Every Superior Court in California has a website with the information you are looking for. Check the local rules for the Settlement Conference Statement requirements.

If you found this response helpful, please let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this response. Thank you. Mr. Richardson can be reached at 650.324.4801 and practices in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties, concentrating in non-adversarial dispute resolution as a mediator and collaborative lawyer. The California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization certifies Mr. Richardson as a specialist in California Family Law. He offers no comments or advice with respect to the laws of any state or jurisdiction other than California. The above answer is a general explanation of legal rights and procedures. Mr. Richardson is not your lawyer unless and until you and he have personally met together. This post does not constitute legal advice, and no lawyer client relationship results.