Skip to main content

What small claims court form do I use and where can I find it?

Camden, NJ |

I recently had some property damage due to negligence on the part of the landlord. Do I file a small claims suit through the landlord/tenant section? I couldn't find a form for this problem. Only rent collection. Is there a link to the form online?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. All pro se small claims and landlord tenant filing documents can be located on the Judicary's website for New Jersey Superior Court. The forms and links are fairly self explanatory and easy to use, however, if you find yourself confused, you may want to consult an attorney.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics