What should you do if there were a misunderstanding in age of consent? How do you "unfold" the misunderstanding?

Mount Washington, KY |

for example, a girl is younger than the man, he's turning into adult while she still a teen( not 16). they didn't have sex but a misunderstood going on and one person go report it "without knowing the actual detail" and then there were thing going on etc... how are you going to proof your point using the law?

You need to make your question a lot more clearer and actually come out and ask what is on your mind. Right now, your "question" above is as clear as mud.

This answer is provided as a general opinion to a question posted on an internet forum. This does not create in either party the expectation that an attorney-client relationship has been entered into between the original poster and the Law Office of Reid Seino, LLC. Any information provided should not be solely taken as legal advice but in the context of general information. Please seek legal representation for any specific legal questions.

You have the opportunity here to ask for free advise from a limitless number of attorneys both in Kentucky as well as nationally while being completely anonymous. Why not utilize this and ask the question with detail (not identifiers) so that we can actually give you a useful answer.

No attorney-client relationship has been created by answering this question. I make no guarantees as to the accuracy of any information I contribute in answering any inquiry on Avvo and I strongly encourage all concerns be addressed in the private counsel of an attorney personally contacted and retained.