What should you do if there were a misunderstanding in age of consent? How do you "unfold" the misunderstanding?

Asked over 1 year ago - Mount Washington, KY

for example, a girl is younger than the man, he's turning into adult while she still a teen( not 16). they didn't have sex but a misunderstood going on and one person go report it "without knowing the actual detail" and then there were thing going on etc... how are you going to proof your point using the law?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Reid A Seino

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to make your question a lot more clearer and actually come out and ask what is on your mind. Right now, your "question" above is as clear as mud.

    This answer is provided as a general opinion to a question posted on an internet forum. This does not create in... more
  2. Paul Ritchie Hobbs


    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . You have the opportunity here to ask for free advise from a limitless number of attorneys both in Kentucky as well as nationally while being completely anonymous. Why not utilize this and ask the question with detail (not identifiers) so that we can actually give you a useful answer.

    No attorney-client relationship has been created by answering this question. I make no guarantees as to the... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,033 answers this week

2,884 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,033 answers this week

2,884 attorneys answering