What should we send to fulfill RFE? The RFE says "Submit documentary evidence that x y z is the same person as x m1 m2 y"

Newark, NJ |

My wife has petitioned for her mother who has two middle names and two last names. We submitted only petitioner birth certificate (short form). We now have the mothers birth certificate, marriage certificate, country id, police record. The issue is that all the names didn
t fit on the i130. Also some of her legal documents drop the second last name in place of "de {husbands last name}. I am not sure if we send EVERYTHING, if it will make it more or less confusing.

You have to submit proof that all the names pertain to one and the same person - affidavits and any official documents. Please hav your response reviewed by a lawyer. You must submit the response timely.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

2. I agree with my colleague ... meet with an attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

4. Hire an immigration attorney to answer the RFE, it will be well worth the money.

This response in no way establishes attorney/client privilege or relationship.

5. This is why having an attorney putting the package together makes a difference. How the documents are assembled and submitted and the support letter is written will make a difference in how the RFE response is received. Organization and clarity are everything.

This is a general answer only and does not imply that I am your attorney giving advice with full knowledge of all the particulars of your case or that there is any attorney client relationship. I strongly urge you to retain experienced legal counsel who can better advise you once they have reviewed all your documentation and are fully apprised of the details of your case.