What should I put for questions 14 and 15 of I-130?

Asked over 1 year ago - Duncan, OK

I am applying for my husband and am filling out the I-130. I was wondering what I should put on questions 14 and 15 if he entered illegally and works with a non government issued (fake) ss number and green card. Is there anything special i need to file with I-130 or do I put none? I would go to the lawyers here, but can really afford it. Thanks for your help.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Giacomo Jacques Behar


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You simply cannot afford not to hire a LOCAL immigration lawyer with this. If you are confused with 2 relatively simple questions, imagine all the rest, and I don't mean just the I-130.. Your husband's situation is a real mess, and you won't make it without professional guidance and assistance.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more
  2. Michael Paul Ruttle


    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . Your question is not entirely clear. You should never put false information on any forms, and no ethical lawyer would advise you to do so. You should consider talking with a qualified immigration attorney about the particular facts of your case. If you cannot afford an attorney, there are many non-profit organizations that could better assist you in person. You can find one in your area here: http://www.immigrationadvocates.org/nonprofit/l...

    The above information does not constitute legal advice, and is intended only as general information. You should... more
  3. Andrew Marino Bramante

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You need to get a lawyer to take you through this. I would start by asking you a number of questions to determine if your husband is even eligible for a green card. He may not be.

    Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Marriage and prenups

Entering into a prenuptial agreement before marriage can protect certain assets in the event of a divorce, but such agreements must be carefully written.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,008 answers this week

3,425 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,008 answers this week

3,425 attorneys answering