What should I put for questions 14 and 15 of I-130?

Asked 11 months ago - Duncan, OK

I am applying for my husband and am filling out the I-130. I was wondering what I should put on questions 14 and 15 if he entered illegally and works with a non government issued (fake) ss number and green card. Is there anything special i need to file with I-130 or do I put none? I would go to the lawyers here, but can really afford it. Thanks for your help.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . You simply cannot afford not to hire a LOCAL immigration lawyer with this. If you are confused with 2 relatively simple questions, imagine all the rest, and I don't mean just the I-130.. Your husband's situation is a real mess, and you won't make it without professional guidance and assistance.

2. Michael Paul Ruttle

1

1

Answered . Your question is not entirely clear. You should never put false information on any forms, and no ethical lawyer would advise you to do so. You should consider talking with a qualified immigration attorney about the particular facts of your case. If you cannot afford an attorney, there are many non-profit organizations that could better assist you in person. You can find one in your area here: http://www.immigrationadvocates.org/nonprofit/l...

3. Andrew Marino Bramante

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You need to get a lawyer to take you through this. I would start by asking you a number of questions to determine if your husband is even eligible for a green card. He may not be.