What should I know before heading into a foreclosure?

Henderson, NV |
Filed under: Foreclosure

I'd like to know what all I should research, and what documents I should collect before beginning the foreclosure process.

Are you trying to foreclose on property that you have financed? If so, you need to hire someone with experience in this field to represent you.

if you own property that is going into a foreclosure, you may wish to watch my videos on Nevada Foreclosure. Part 1 is at the link below.

Hope this perspective helps!

Malik W. Ahmad

Malik W. Ahmad

I agree with Dorothy. However, why it is going to foreclosure? Are you behind on your payments? Did you request a loan modification. Furthermore, did your lender sent you paperwork for Nevada Supreme Court Mediation. These are pertinent questions which can be answered and helped by a specialized attorney. Please check my blog via my website under www.lasvegaslawgroup.com

Carol Eileen Ryder

Carol Eileen Ryder

Please GET AN ATTORNEY! You will be re-paid many times over, from what I have seen in every case, including my own.