What should I do to my tenant that damage my house but they already moved out?

Philadelphia, PA |

I wants to know what action can I take if my tenant damage my house and they moved out without notice me and I don't know there current address? I know his name and social security number...

Thank You very much

You will have to sue him if you want to recover your damages. You may have to hire a landlord tenant attorney in Philly--that lawyer will know how to proceed on the information you have.

You can likely recover damages, maybe attorney fees. You may have to garnish your tenants' wages eventually.

You can call your local county bar association, or use the find a lawyer option to locate a landlord tenant attorney in your area.

Best of luck

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I do five my 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Recommended articles about Real estate