What should i do please help me? immigration status

Asked about 2 years ago - Warren, MI

i am married to my wife for year and a half now and it is not working between us anymore she cant understand me and she cant stop cheating behind my back am here in the US because of here and still didnt get my conditions removed of my green card and there is a one private detail that i could not say out loud . please what should i do

Attorney answers (6)

  1. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You will need to hire an immigration attorney. It is possible to remove the restrictions under your circumstances with good counsel.

    To the PROSPECTIVE client, please call myself or another attorney for your choice with more detaiils and an... more
  2. 3

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You absolutely must contact an attorney for a confidential consultation. You may be able to remove conditions based on proof of good faith marriage.

    Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC

    This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  3. 3

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleague.

  4. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need to consult with an immigration lawyer right away.

    *This is not intended as legal advice. Individuals should consult an attorney to review individual circumstances... more
  5. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . This is where you sit down and discuss your entire situation, including the private detail, with an immigration lawyer who is experienced in the conditional residence forum.

  6. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should immediately seek private consultation. Your situation is not uncommon and an immigration attorney would be able to advise you. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Marriage and prenups

Entering into a prenuptial agreement before marriage can protect certain assets in the event of a divorce, but such agreements must be carefully written.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

36,580 answers this week

3,918 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

36,580 answers this week

3,918 attorneys answering