What should i do please help me? immigration status

Asked almost 2 years ago - Warren, MI

i am married to my wife for year and a half now and it is not working between us anymore she cant understand me and she cant stop cheating behind my back am here in the US because of here and still didnt get my conditions removed of my green card and there is a one private detail that i could not say out loud . please what should i do

1. John F. Brennan

2

Answered . You will need to hire an immigration attorney. It is possible to remove the restrictions under your circumstances with good counsel.

2. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

3

Answered . You absolutely must contact an attorney for a confidential consultation. You may be able to remove conditions based on proof of good faith marriage.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

4. Rebecca Sue Lair

1

Answered . You need to consult with an immigration lawyer right away.

5. Philip Alan Eichorn

1

Answered . This is where you sit down and discuss your entire situation, including the private detail, with an immigration lawyer who is experienced in the conditional residence forum.

6. Lalita Haran

1

Answered . You should immediately seek private consultation. Your situation is not uncommon and an immigration attorney would be able to advise you. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com