Skip to main content

What should i do if suspected of foodstamp fraud beginning in the year 2007? and have been investigated.

Sacramento, CA |

i have been investigated along with my landlord, neighbors, my childs school, and the postal service and also the father of my child that theyre trying to prove that was in the household throughout the period of time that i was on foodstamp asisstance. in every residence that i astablished my sons father always recieved his mail due to the stabitlity and also stays in very close contact with his son., however we've tried several times living together and just couldnt seem to get along with one another for any legnth of time. when he did move back for any legnth of time i would wait for my quarterly report and would let my foodstamps be discontinued. when he wsnt living with me he would still remain in very close contact. we were still friends. investigator has stated to others in trouble

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


This really needs to be reposted under another heading - suggest you try state law or criminal law, as it is not a social security question.

The exact answers to questions like this require more information than presented. The answer(s) provided should be considered general information. The information provided by this is general advice, and is not legal advice. Viewing this information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. It is intended to educate the reader and a more definite answer should be based on a consultation with a lawyer. You should not take any action that might affect your claim without first seeking the professional opinion of an attorney. You should consult an attorney who can can ask all the appropriate questions and give legal advice based on the exact facts of your situation. The general information provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship.


If you are being investigated by a government agency, you need to stop posting about it in public forums such as AVVO, and contact a criminal defense attorney.

Government law topics

Recommended articles about Government law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer