Skip to main content

What should I do if I was denied my retiremen tbenefits after i was injured in a car accident while working

Kingston, NY |

what should i do to appeal for my retirement benefits ?

Attorney Answers 2


You will need to contact an attorney in your area who is familiar with retirement benefit issues. I suggest that you contact your state Bar Association, lawyer referral service, and obtain the names of some attorneys in your area who handle these types of issues.

Legal Disclaimer:

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.

Mark as helpful


You should not try to handle yourself. Get a free consultation from a local AVVo lawyer in your city.

Click on the name of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your personal injury topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics