Skip to main content

What should I do if a company breaches a contract, and if i made an order and paid but never received the items purchased?

Scottsdale, AZ |

I had a two year contract with a food company that delivers to your door starting 3/2010. The contract required a deductible to be met. I paid the deductible/overhead within months, and right after that they raised my prices. I tried to contact the manager before making another order and it took 2 1/2 months for them to finally call back after calling numerous times. The only way I could get the company to call me back was to leave a message stating I wanted to place an order. This happened from 9/2011 to 12/2011. Since that issue, I have placed one more order in May, my credit card was charged on 6/9/12, and I still have not received my food. I have called numerous times with no reply. What should I do? Thanks

Attorney Answers 1


I recommend you get to a lawyer quickly. I say quickly because I think you may have an action under the consumer fraud statute, which is a very powerful tool against companies like this but has a statute of limitations of only one year.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics