What should i do if we haven't got any answer after our interview on Feb 5,2013 regarding our case on I485 and I130?

We were asked to submit additional documents and we did submitted to the office in downtown after 3 weeks. Since we have to gather more documents. I called the USCI hotline and they say that nothing they can do but to wait. We are starting to worry about our application. I checked online and it is still pending decision. Please help me to understand more so i would have peace of mind.

1. Schedule an InfoPass appointment downtown. You will again be told to wait tat your case is in "process". Maybe there is an investigation going on? I strongly recommend to hire an immigration lawyer to inquire on your behalf.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. It's only been since February. Wait.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

3. Option 1: continue waiting
    Option 2: do an InfoPass
    Option 3: hire an experienced immigration attorney.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.