Skip to main content

What should I do I been charged with grand larceny?

Clarksdale, MS |

First I never been in trouble in my life my background clean I just got caught up in some mess.My court date in December 10,2013.But I do planned on paying a lawyer to represent me in court on that date.Like I said once before I never in trouble I don't know nothing about a plea deal or nothing else I just like to get out this mess.I have a family and a good job I really don't want to lost all that over some family issue when that could have been resolve.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. You need a lawyer sooner than later. You need someone to assess the evidence against you, determine whether the evidence was obtained properly, weigh your options to decide to move forward. PLEASE contact an attorney immediately so you can begin the process of dealing with these serious charges. I know this is an area in which I practice

    The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.

  2. I recommend that you hre a lawyer asap. He will assess the case and decide the proper course of action to minimize the charges effects on your life.