Skip to main content

What should I do for being cited for marijuana paraphernalia

Greensboro, NC |
Filed under: Traffic stops

Was cited in South Carolina for a traffic stop. Burned out tail light

Attorney Answers 3


Call a criminal defense attorney for representation

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Don't plead guilty. Hire a lawyer. In my opinion, these types of cases should rarely result in a conviction for the drug charge, depending on your criminal record.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. This information is intended for educational purposes only. My answering this question and your reading this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I only form attorney-client relationships upon a face-to-face meeting with prospective clients.

Mark as helpful


You should hire an experienced criminal defense attorney. In the meantime, the worse thing you could do is get charged with a similar offense so.....

Mark as helpful

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics