What should I do after sending G325A form?

Asked over 1 year ago - Burlington, VT

I am one of the perment resident as a refugee status and my spouce is in outside USA,and I am trying to bring my spouse here.I send G325A form five month ago to USCIS but still I didn't get any conformation.now what should I do? thank u for ur help.....

1. Fernanda Nunes Hottle

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with my colleague. Filing the G-325A by itself does not do anything for you and does not start an application. Please seek the help of a reputable Immigration attorney right away.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

3

Answered . You must file this form with another - an I-130. I believe you need the help of an immigration attorney.

3. Cassandra Ann Rodriguez

Pro

2

Answered . The G325a is merely a biographical information sheet. It is submitted in conjunction with applications such as the I-130. I hope you didnt send that by itself. Get to a lawyer fast before you waste anymore precious time!