What should I do about this problem?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Buford, GA

When I was 14 I had surgery on my chest for Pectus Excavatum, they removed it when I turned 16 but my left side always felt weirder than the right side. Sometimes it hurts to lift heavy objects or when I stretch my left side.

1. 2

Answered . What you should do? See a doctor or physical therapist. We are lawyers, not doctors.

2. 1

1

Best Answer

Answered . First I think you need to see a doctor to evaluate what your current problem is and whether there is a relationship to you prior surgery. You did not indicate whether you are still a minor. Contact a local lawyer to see what your legal rights are.

3. 3

Answered . Then don't lift heavy objects.

4. Answered . Contact a doctor, attorneys don't practice medicine. You don't have a malpractice case.