WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY VAN THAT BURNED, AS A RESULT OF THE ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS FROM THE RECALL? I BROUGHT THE VAN TO FORD

80239 |

SEVERAL TIMES TO GET IT CHECKED OUT BECAUSE OF A ELECTRICAL PROBLEM. IT CAUSED THE BRAKE AND THE ABS LIGHT TO STAY ON ,ALSO THE BRAKE LIGHTS IN THE REAR OF THE VAN WOULD'NT GO OFF, CAUSING THE BATTERY TO DIE. I ALSO HAD TO REPLACE THE ALTERNATOR. I BROUGHT THIS PROBLEM TO THE DEALERSHIP AND THEY SAID THAT IT WASN'T DUE TO THEIR RECALL. THE VAN ENVENTUALLY CAUGHT FIRE AND IS NOW IN THE IMPOUND. CAN YOU CALL US BACK TO DISCUSS THIS IN MORE DETAIL? phn.# 720-495-9298 or email at jamesdsr71@gmail.com

1. You should call an attorney near where you live who practices in the area of product liability. Whenever a manufacturer puts an unreasonably hazardous product on the market, there is a possible cause of action at the civil law. These can include defects in design or defects in manufacture. The distributors and dealers can also be liable.

[Please note: I'm only licensed to practice law in the State of Washington. This communication does not constitute legal advice, nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

2. You will need to contact a consumer lawyer. You can also research to see if their are any class actions related to the particular van.

3. Call a local consumer lawyer in your city.

Click on the name of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your personal injury topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.