Skip to main content

What should i do about a speeding ticket i got in turner county ga for $800

Snellville, GA |
Filed under: Speeding tickets

the officer said i was going 84 in a 60 zone that is not true . i was over the limit maybe 70 to 75 but not 84

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Statr by calling the court to see if you can get it reduced over the phone to 79 mph. If you can't, go to court and negotiate with the prosecutor. If they still will not reduce, hire a local attorney.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer