What should I do?

Long Island City, NY |

I'm a U.S citizen and I have filled residence for my brother with his wife and his two daughters, they were approved and their visas were also paid. when They went for their interview, the consul denied the case, saying that my mom should be the one who file for my brother ( her son). Please somebody help me and I'm willing to hire a lawyer for this case.

1. More information is required to answer your question.

- Jeremy L. Richards, Esq. Attorney at Law & Partner - Richards & Kruger Immigration Law 2731 South Park Avenue Lackawanna, NY 14218 - Office: (800) 459-0270 - Fax: (866) 941-6703 - Email: jr@richardskruger.com - Website: www.richardskruger.com - The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. One would need to review the entire case in order to determine what can and needs to be done.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. You story sounds incredulous almost fantastic. NVC would never issue a payment slip for a visa which priority is to come current years from now. I think you are confused and need to talk to an immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.