What should I do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Clearfield, UT

I have been married to my husband for 12 and half years and have 2 kids and now I have depression disorder and treating for 6 years. Because of I am not giving what he want intimate wise he want a divorce and sole custody of our kids and pay for child care. What should I do?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. A. Jase Allen

    Contributor Level 4

    Answered . You may want to seek counseling first. Then if you still have irreconcilable differences speak with an attorney. The courts probably won't care as much about your reasons for divorce when considering custody of the kids. The Courts will focus on the best interest of the children.

  2. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should consult with one or more family law attorneys and hire the one you like the best.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,701 answers this week

2,818 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,701 answers this week

2,818 attorneys answering