What should be the Prevailing Wage of an employee working for the University (non-profit)?

Asked 9 months ago - Chicago, IL

What should be the prevailing wage of an employee working in non profit organization as software developer with 5 years of experience?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

Pro

8

Answered . Look it up on USDOL website's wage Library section. Asking the university's immigration attorney who is going to handle the case for them is a better idea.

2. Stephen D. Berman

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with my colleague that you can look this up on the Department of Labor website.

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . What the Department of Labor determines it to be after an analysis of the duties and requirements of the position.