What should be done if released and still in pain ? What happens if I went to emergency when going to work shift ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Bradyville, TN

Was out for 6 weeks due to back injury at work. Got MRI doctor stated he saw no problems. Went to physical therapy they told me that MRI don't show everything. Completed therapy with little improvement. Had nerve testing done and they said no nerve damage. Doctor stated that just means your nerves are not damaged but you can still be in pain. Went back to specialist and numbing on right side I couldn't walk straight ..on heels..on ball of feet as a normal person would. He stated nothing more he could do and he was releasing me Back to full duty. I went back and was numb from waist down after driving. I went to ER due to the hour of day. ER doctor said I might have a herniated disc and took me off work. Help...I don't want to injury myself more . What can I do ?

1. Grover Christopher Collins

Pro

1

Answered . I have changed your practice area to Employment.

2. John M Connell

Pro

Best Answer

Answered . You need to speak to a local workers compensation attorney as soon as possible. You are in a difficult situation and don't want to get injured further. The first consultation should be free so find a good attorney that practices mainly in this area of the law.

3. James Matthew Kirby

Answered . Based upon the limited information provided, you should consider requesting a second opinion. If the insurance company is not agreeable--hire an attorney.

4. George Ellis Corson IV

Pro

1

Answered . You can hire a WC Attorney to make sure that your treating doctors make you better instead of worse.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.

Pro

1

Answered . You can retain a local workers compensation lawyer