What's the worst outcome of failed asylum? Is it still possible to be a PR after the receiving of Order of Removal/Deportation?

Asked over 1 year ago - Binghamton, NY

Hello! I'm considering applying for asylum, but have to know the worst consequences. What's the worst outcome of failed asylum? Is it still possible to be a PR after the receiving of Order of Removal/Deportation? Can I still live in the US after receiving the Order of Removal/Deportation and hope to be a PR in other ways? Thank you!

1. Nicklaus James Misiti

1

Answered . The answer is that it depends. If you are thinking of applying for asylum the most importatn thing is that you speak with an immigration attorney to determine if you qualify. My firm handles asylum claims throughout the US.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

2. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

Answered . The worst case scenario: you are deported. Speak with an immigration attorney as to your options and chances.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Depends on the reasons for the denial.

4. Danny Garmo

Answered . It really depends. Worst case is filing the asylum frivolous and having you deported.
    Speak to an experienced immigration lawyer, its very important.