What's the worst outcome of failed asylum? Is it still possible to be a PR after the receiving of Order of Removal/Deportation?

Binghamton, NY |

Hello! I'm considering applying for asylum, but have to know the worst consequences. What's the worst outcome of failed asylum? Is it still possible to be a PR after the receiving of Order of Removal/Deportation? Can I still live in the US after receiving the Order of Removal/Deportation and hope to be a PR in other ways? Thank you!

1. It really depends. Worst case is filing the asylum frivolous and having you deported.
    Speak to an experienced immigration lawyer, its very important.

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.

2. The answer is that it depends. If you are thinking of applying for asylum the most importatn thing is that you speak with an immigration attorney to determine if you qualify. My firm handles asylum claims throughout the US.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. Depends on the reasons for the denial.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. The worst case scenario: you are deported. Speak with an immigration attorney as to your options and chances.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com