What's the process of getting work furlough with a probation violation

Tempe, AZ |

Judge said I'm able to be screened for work furlough. My sentence is 4 months, how long do you think it will take for the screening

1. You do the screening prior to being taken into custody. You need to get the forms from either the probation department or your attorney. Get this done BEFORE sentencing. Otherwise you will likely be stuck in jail for a couple of days or longer before you can get out for work.

2. Attorney Cummings is an Arizona Attorney and his answer seems correct,

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none, but many will offer a free consultation and a face to face meeting generally will be better, I like my clients to write a short one page history of the fact and questions they have prior to meeting with them, so nothing is forgotten.