What's the first thing I should do if I feel I'm a victim or workplace discrimination?

Should I contact a lawyer before talking to my boss? I have a feeling my boss and HR are going to always side with the company. .

Olympia, WA -

Attorney Answers (1)

John William Ladenburg

John William Ladenburg

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Tacoma, WA

The simple answer is yes, see a lawyer. That lawyer can help you find ways to document your situation so that if you do make a claim it is not your word against theirs. Contact a lawyer who works in the employment discrimination field.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.